Think You Got Game?
Our Men’s Basketball League is a great way for the guys of LNC to strut their stuff on the court!
This group meets every Tuesday evening, 9:15-11:15 PM, from September through June at the Hommocks School in Larchmont.
There is a separate fee of $205 annually to play LNC basketball. These funds are used to cover the facility cost for the basketball courts, and our Sports Liability Insurance Policy.
Additional details for players:
- Our Liability Policy requires that every player be at least 25 years of age. Currently our players range in age from early 30’s to late 50’s.
- The Men's Basketball League plays every Tuesday unless the school is closed, or the gym is otherwise unavailable.
- The gym has 6 courts, and participants play as many 4-on-4 games as there are players for (courts are not really big enough for 5-on-5). The teams each week are chosen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please bring a basketball if you have one!
In order to participate in the LNC Men's Basketball League, you must be a member of the Larchmont Newcomers Club AND you must pay the separate annual basketball fee. Larchmont Newcomers Club membership must be renewed annually. As an LNC-sponsored activity, the Basketball League is only open to club members whose ANNUAL membership is current.We use PayPal to process memberships. Once you submit payment, you will receive 3 auto-generated emails from PayPal with the subject lines: 1) You set up an automatic payment profile to Larchmont Newcomers Club: Confirmation that you set up a payment profile with the LNC
2) You sent an automatic payment to Larchmont Newcomers Club: This email acts as your payment receipt
3) Profile Canceled: Confirmation that you are on a one-time payment cycle and you will no longer be charged
We understand that this may cause confusion but there isn’t much we can do about these automatic emails. We want to assure you that all membership purchases are a one-time payment only! If you choose to renew your membership next year, you will have the option to do so on your own.