Welcome to the Larchmont Newcomers’ Club!
We are so excited you have joined us for the 2023 / 2024 season.
We’re looking forward to a year filled with engaging coffee mornings, fun events for the kids, nights out for the adults, and impactful local outreach opportunities.
Here are a few resources we wanted to bring to your attention:
- Now that you’ve signed up for the season, you’re eligible to register for a playgroup!
- You’ll start receiving our weekly newsletter chock full of events and announcements, and you’ll also have the option to subscribe to our event calendar so you never miss a beat.
- If you’re more of a social media person, following us on Instagram or Facebook is a great way to make sure you’re always in the loop. And if you’re looking for local recommendations, our private LNC Facebook group will allow you to ask your neighbors for their best childcare, restaurant, and service suggestions in a closed forum.
- In addition to LNC’s regular event programming, we sponsor a range of member-led special interest groups like book club and run/walk club. Have an idea for a new group you’d like to launch? Let us know!
- We are launch a new service
- And we can’t wait to see all of you at our LNC Season Kickoff Picnic on Saturday, September 23 - SIGN UP HERE
We’re always looking for members who want to join the social committee. Whether you have specific skills to offer or you just want to lend a hand, we could use your help! It’s also a great way to get to know other LNC members!
And because the best ideas tend to come directly from our members, please don’t hesitate to reach out with feedback on how we can improve your experience this season.
Let’s make it a great year!
Lily Sommer & the Entire LNC Board