celebrate community :)
Help your community and support our local businesses! LNC provides many avenues for you to donate your time, talent or goods like school supplies.
SERVICE EVENTS: Get involved in one of our many Community Outreach events. Volunteer opportunities are set up by Community Outreach volunteers and all LNC members are welcome to attend. (Several events are kid-friendly.) Activities we have done in the past include, but are not limited to:
- reading stories and doing arts and crafts with residents of the Sarah Neuman Nursing Home
- cleaning around the Sheldrake Environmental Center
- serving hot meals to clients of Hope Community Soup Kitchen
- folding and sorting clothes at the Sharing Shelf
- arranging furniture at Furniture Sharehouse’s furniture bank.
DRIVES: In addition to community service events, Community Outreach also conducts several drives over the course of the year. (Drives subject to change.)